Monday 30 June 2014

Puravankara Developers Complaints | Reviews



Purva Vantage by Puravankara developers  located in HSR Layour,Bengaluru  gives a real advantage of a vantage view.Having seen the positive reviews of Puravankara developers from its previous projects,I booked a flat in Purva Vantage few  months  back in resale. Being a happy and satisfied resident of this society I would say  that the society has been framed to avoid the crowd settlement.  Purva Vantage with  fewer number of flats with world class amenities  deserves good reviews. It’s simply exquisite. Wonderfully located, breezy, airy flats overlooking the garden. I can almost walk to my office and I enjoy the convenience of staying close to the market. For all of them who are interested in buying a flat,I would suggest not to be carried away with a single or two  complaints of Puravankara developers. Rather come to Purva Vantage and have a glance of it. You would definitely end up concluding  that there are a lot of mismatches  between my reviews and the complaints put forward for Puravankara Developers for its projects .
 The most important feature of Purva Vantage is that one needn’t fear of a crowded settlement here. We often have complaints for societies having large number of flats not designed properly uncatering the needs of its residents, specially the small swimming pools and poor quality flats.But Purva Vantage’s classy design made me bound to put my positive reviews for it. Its features like; gymnasium, steam and sauna facilities, special water purifying plant, flats with pooja rooms and so on  attracts me so much.  Including Purva vantage I have two flats by Puravankara developers in south India,and my reviews for them  has ended me and  my family with  a third thought for Puravankara’s again.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home